Thursday 2 February 2012

Gary XXXXX
XXXX ZZZZ Bench Dr.
ZZZZZZ, ZZ.Z.
XXX XXX

February 1, 2012

Jim Smith
Captain
Penticton, British Columbia



To begin I couldn't imagine how hard it must be to make the decision! I would in the vein of my heart like to thank you for taking me in consideration in this difficult matter. I have two sons and one is only 3 months his name Diem who is only 2 years old and my oldest son Germany and they mean the world to me. Not only did there mother leave them when Diem was born, I am also the only superior figure they look up to I can't leave them behind. You don't understand the circumstances these boys have been through, they need me. I understand at hand there are many other abroad this ship however some of them have have already lived there life there time is up. You couldn't possibly break us apart. 




Diem 


No comments:

Post a Comment